Visioneer in Training - Business Analyst
Business analysts are an integral part of a two or three person engagement team. They are responsible for contributing to the overall problem solving and engagement success by applying quantitative methods and analytical tools. Our business analysts usually have a Bachelor's degree plus 0-2 years of work experience.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Builds effective business cases with analytical software and tools including the development of financial and quantitative models.
- Conducts research on specific topics and applies it in support of engagement requirements.
- Explains and reviews analysis/findings with team members and client personnel.
- Helps to develop communications (both in written and in presentation formats) that convey ideas and recommendations in a clear and convincing way.
- Identifies implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure.