Visioneer in Action - Engagement Managers
The Engagement Manager typically leads a two or three person engagement team and is responsible for all aspects of the engagement (relationship, content, quality, time and budget).
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develops both client specific and specialized knowledge.
- Leads / manages all dimensions of a project with a partner like mindset.
- Performs high level problem solving and analysis and is able to lead the team in this dimension.
- Synthesized conclusions into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Builds deep client relationships.
- Works with client to implement solutions.
- Has refined interpersonal and people management skills.