Directors direct multiple project teams of our Strategic Management Consulting Firm.
Key Areas of Responsibility
As part of the leadership team main responsibilities include:
- Continuously identify factors for improvement of financial opportunities of Firm’s clients based on his/her experience in the industry
- Lead multiple project teams providing financial guidance and/or direction
- Develop new businesses aligned with the Firm’s growth strategy
- This position requires previous experience leading projects in management consulting /financial consulting firms in multiple industries such as Telecom, sale of consumer goods, retailing or financial services with extensive experience in the banking Industry and functional knowledge of Strategy, Risk Management, Operational Efficiency, and Sales Stimulation Programs.
- Given the sophistication of our client base, exposure to different markets in the US, Latin American and the Caribbean, where our clients have their business operations is required.
- Must have Master in Business Administration or Finance from a US or accredited foreign college and at least 5 years of experience
- Willingness to travel extensively when necessary.
- Must pass credit and background checks.
Resume: email@example.com V2A, Inc.